About Purever Solar
Purever has a proven industrial tradition and is now one of the most important manufacturers in the Water heating industry. The group is producing Stainless steel water storage tanks, pressurized tanks, solar thermal systems and customized storage solutions.
Thanks to its development strategies, all addressed to the new technologies and to the training of new human resources, Purever is equipped with modern structures and advanced production processes. All the products are designed and produced in India and the technological, ergonomic and ecological choises allows to work respecting the human being and its environment. ISO 9001:2008 Quality system and ISO 14001:2004 environment managing systemems are perfectly integrated to grant and ensure company’s main goal and values.
The highly qualified management, the constant research for innovative solutions and the extremely customeroriented company policy stand for the leading market position and the exclusive know-how in the field of integrated heating systems that the Purever group has acquired. All this is the result of a continuous commitment to achieving Customer Satisfaction
How Solar Works
Solar water heaters work by absorbing energy from the sun’s rays in the roof mounted solar collectors and transferring this to heat water stored in the tank. Ground mounted direct systems rely on an inbuilt circulator to push the water through the system, whereas roof mounted systems rely on a natural ‘thermosiphon’ effect. Water passes through the solar collector where it is heated, then moves out of the collector and into the tank.
The tank gradually gets hotter until the water reaches its maximum stored temperature. Indirect systems use a special heating fluid, rather than water to absorb heat from the collectors. The heat is transferred to the water in the tank via a heat exchanger.
Our Products and Solutions
2205 Duplex Stainless
Steel Solar Water Tank
316L Stainless Steel
Solar Water Tank
Why Choose Purever ?
FREE PASSIVE ENERGY
- Free energy for life reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Generates up to 70% of your hot water needs FREE
- We provide higher quality, more efficient, and longer lasting solar solutions. Our aim is to ensure the best performance and absolute peace of mind.
- Manufactured and designed for higher latitude climates allowing hot water to be produced even on cold and cloudy days.
- Works from dawn untildusk throughout the year
- We offer professional design consultancy of our solar thermal systems to meet your exact specification as well as installation advice , complete service and maintenance package.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Easy to retrofit to existing homes.
- Pipework, seals and couplings supplied as ‘First’ and ‘Second’ Fix Kits to aid installation and reduce on-site time
- Non-toxic systems.
- Non-polluting: solar hot water generation produces no greenhouse gas emissions.
- Non-consumptive: the suns radiation is a limitless resource.